Veronica Monokian (nee Sarkisian) entered peacefully into her eternal rest on January 5, 2023. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward in 2009. She is lovingly survived by her three sons, Harry (Cynthia), Ronald (Joy) and Robert (Jeanne); her five grandchildren, David (Kristy), Michael (Jessica), Brandon, Jake and Meghan as well as her 5 great grandchildren, Evan, Luke, Mason, Leah and Gia. She was also predeceased by her sister, Virginia Sarkisian Arslanian.
Ronnie was a longtime member of Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church in Cheltenham, PA and a member of the Eastern Star and a past Worthy Matron.
Services will take place at Healey Funeral Home on Thursday, January 12th at 1816 Haddonfield-Berlin Road (Route 561), Cherry Hill, NJ
- Visitation: 10:00 – 12 Noon
- Funeral service: Noon
- Interment: Private
In-lieu-of-flower donations to Holy Trinity Armenian Church would be appreciated.
– Online: www.holytrinity-pa.org/donation
– Mail: Holy Trinity Armenian Church, 101 Ashmead Road, Cheltenham, PA 19012
– Online: www.samaritannj.org
– Mail: Samaritan Gift Processing Center, PO Box 71425, Philadelphia, PA 19176
“For you have been my shelter, a strong tower against the foe.” (Psalm 61:3)