The Armenian Church Youth Organization of America (ACYOA) is the national youth program of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America. The ACYOA’s mission is to create a greater sense of spiritual culture and tradition and to instill within its members a true spirit of civic mindedness.
Its objectives are:
- to encourage its members to learn, practice, uphold and propagate the principles and teachings of Christian faith according to the doctrine, sacraments, and canons of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- to support and work for the strengthening of the Armenian Church and to promote the study and appreciation of the Armenian culture and heritage.
- to strengthen spiritual and social bonds and to contribute towards the development of a healthy community life among Armenians.
- to enhance and strengthen among its members the spirit of human freedom, universal justice, and brotherhood of men, and devotion to duty as good citizens, dedicated to the service of God and Country.
For information on joining the ACYOA Juniors, please contact one of the Parent Advisors:
- Bob Ohnigian (email@example.com)
The ACYOA Trophy case: